BCT Touring Carbon SQS W is one of Atomic’s top hybrid poles specifically made for women. It’s created with a combination of high-grade aluminum and carbon which makes it robust, light and compact – all you need for touring. It’s telescopic with easy length adjustment (80cm-130cm) so you can match it to the gradient of your climb. It has an extended EVA grip for comfortably holding the pole lower down, and the women’s grip is slightly smaller in diameter than the men’s version. Atomic has added SQS (Safety Quick Release System) that instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries. And if you’re out night touring, the pole is also reflective.
- Safety Quick Release System - SQS instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries
- Adjustable length (80-130cm) - Our telescopic poles have a reliable, lightweight locking system (Power Lock) for easy adjustment
- Hybrid Pole Technology - 5* aluminum and 6* carbon: extra light and rigid the best of both worlds in pole construction
- Ergonomic S Fit - smaller grip diameter
- Ergonomic BCT Grip - An extended EVA touring grip for comfortably gripping the pole lower down when climbing.
- Carbide Tip - Provides good hold in all snow conditions and added bite on hard snow, ice and rocks.
- Touring Strap - A preshaped and padded lightweight strap for a good hold, with easy size adjustment.
- Powder Basket (97mm) - Our widest basket that's perfect for powder.