If you’re looking for a reliable and lightweight pole for touring (and one you can use for days on the piste as well) Atomic BCT Touring SQS is a great option. It’s made from highest grade aluminum giving it lots of strength. It’s telescopic with easy length adjustment (95cm-145cm) so you can match it to the gradient of your climb. Atomic has also added SQS (Safety Quick Release System) that instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries. And then we’ve finished it off with an extended ergonomic EVA grip so you can hold your pole further down on climbs. Enjoy your tour!
- Safety Quick Release System - SQS instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries
- Adjustable Length (95-145cm) - Our telescopic poles have a reliable, lightweight locking system (Power Lock) for easy adjustment
- 5* Aluminum Pole Technology - Our top quality poles made from highest-grade 7075 aluminum with very high tensile strength
- Ergonomic BCT Grip - An extended EVA touring grip for comfortably gripping the pole lower down when climbing.
- Carbide Tip - Provides good hold in all snow conditions and added bite on hard snow, ice and rocks.
- Touring Strap - A preshaped and padded lightweight strap for a good hold, with easy size adjustment.
- Ergonomic M-Fit - Medium grip diameter
- Touring Basket (85mm) - A smaller, lighter basket for backcountry touring.