The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 is the perfect ski boot for the most people and in the most situations – a medium-width ski boot with a medium flex. It offers a reliable but exciting ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have. For less weight, less work, and more skiing, it’s designed with Prolite – a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements where needed. With a 100mm last, it’s made for medium-width feet, and the pre-shaped 3D Gold liner gently hugs your feet from the start – and feels even better after the thermoforming Memory Fit process that customizes the shell, cuff, and liner. For recreational skiers looking for real-deal performance with ski-all-day comfort, this boot is the definitive answer.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- 40mm Velcro Power Strap