The Atomic Hawx Prime 105 S W GW is an all-mountain ski boot built for experienced female skiers who know how to have fun on the hill. With a 100mm last for medium-width feet and a women’s specific cuff, it offers the ultimate performance for powerful skiing. Customization is endless thanks to the heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner which mimics the precise shape of your foot for a perfect custom fit. A full-featured boot based on Prolite – a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones for powerful performance. Power Shift allows for forward lean adjustability. GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. If you’re looking for a comfortable boot with plenty of performance, welcome the Hawx Prime 105 S W.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Mimic Gold W Liner – Atomic's new Mimic liners mold thoroughly on both the inner and outer surfaces for a custom fit like you've never experienced.
- 3D Stretch Toe Box – Asymmetrically shaped for left and right, the new 3D Stretch Toe Box takes first fit and customization potential to the next level. Its ‘Big Toe Friendly’ construction maximizes the liner’s available length allowing for a little extra stretch when important millimeters are required to achieve the perfect fit.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.