One of the best-selling Atomic all-mountain ski boots for female skiers worldwide, the Hawx Prime 95 W GW is available in two totally different color schemes. Designed for a medium foot and offering medium flex that’s more than sufficient for most experienced skiers, this boot is a girl’s perfect partner for on- or off-piste. Skiers of all levels will appreciate the added stability and reduced weight thanks to Prolite – a revolutionary light construction with extra reinforcements where it counts. Your feet will appreciate the comfort offered by the heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner which mimics the precise shape of the foot for a perfect custom fit. All part of creating the Legendary Hawx Feel. Make your boots your boots – and ski like never before.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System – These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff. If you want a classic, cozy fit around the calf you can just leave the spoiler in. If you want more volume you can take the spoiler out. This makes the boot cuff slightly lower at the back, more tuliped and more open (equivalent to one cuff size larger). It's quick, easy and you don't need tools.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Mimic Gold W Liner – Atomic's new Mimic liners mold thoroughly on both the inner and outer surfaces for a custom fit like you've never experienced.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.