The Atomic Hawx Ultra 95 S W GW is the ideal all-mountain ski boot for intermediate female skiers, offering Legendary Hawx Feel and performance in a low volume 98mm last. By using the slimmest profile possible and then reinforcing critical power transfer zones, Prolite technology creates a lightweight shell that is strong and stable. Completely customizable, the heat-moldable Mimic Gold W liner features a pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue that molds to the exact shape of your foot. The tulip-shaped Adaptive Fit System Cuff features a removable spoiler for adjustable volume while Power Shift regulates forward lean and flex. Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. Ski everywhere in any condition!
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- True Flex – Atomic's unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Mimic Gold W Liner – Atomic's Mimic liners mold remarkably to both the foot and the interior of the boot shell for the utmost in fit and less liner-boot movement.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.