Bataleon's Triple Base Technology makes learning to ride stress-free for everyone involved, and a true twin shape allows your little one to figure out their favorite stance. Plus, the Bataleon Minishred Snowboard is built to the same high standards as their adult boards for lasting durability you can count on.
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Twin 3BT™ – These boards are shaped with a wide centerbase area. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings.
- Core Core – Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Biax Laminate – A traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Shock Walls – Urethane infused sidewalls that smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Super Slick X – Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.