In comparison to the Prodigy 2X, it's 10mm narrower underfoot for precise handling in the park and on-piste, and its poplar/ash wood core is ultra strong to withstand heavy landings.
- Sustainably harvested Poplar and Ash wood, for the ideal blend of lightweight spring and rigid power
- XL 2.5 mm edges, compared to 2 mm industry average, built to last
- Full Strength Sidewall, for the best-possible edge hold and protection of the wood core
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
Dimensions: 120/88/112 | Radius: 13m @ 158cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.