These rippers will be excited to have the YTH edition knowing that the ski is more or less a replica of the Prodigy 2, but in shorter lengths. Poplar and Beech wood offer high-energy carving and absorption on landings; Elliptic Sidecut and smooth Rocker allow for effortless turning and buttering; and the trio of Full-Strength Sidewall, tip & tail cap and 2.2 mm edges ensure this ski is built to last.
- Sustainably harvested Poplar and Ash wood, for the ideal blend of lightweight spring and rigid power
- Full Strength Sidewall, for the best-possible edge hold and protection of the wood core
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
Dimensions: 125/94/121 | Radius: 11m @ 139cm