The Diverge LT is equipped with Intuition Pro Tour Tongue, a lightweight Grilamid Shell and Michelin Grip Walk outsoles for maximum grip in any terrain. Go your own way, this is Diverge LT.
- Fully heat moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Diverge Tour Shell - The Diverge Tour Shell offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- Grimalid Tongue - Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- Intuition Pro Tour Tongue - With a Tour Flex Notch, removable external J-Bars, and lacing system, the Intuition Pro Tour Tongue makes walking a blister-free experience in an enveloping snug fit, while giving you the performance you need to send it on the downhill.
- Grip Walk - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.