Built to turn junior riders' freestyle dreams into reality, they're fitted with a soft flexing cabrio design made to jump and jib across the whole mountain, perfect for the kid that's always looking for the most playful line down.
- The Intuition Tongue Liner's laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold and keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Soft rubber in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact, and shock for a smooth ride.
- Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. The adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro adjustment.
- Utilizing the QuickFit System, all FL3X boots, shells included, can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same, and the FL3X line allows for a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.