Featuring a fully heat moldable Powerlite Shell, a Powerlock Spyne walk mode boasting 50 degree’s range of motion, Integrated Tech Fittings and LuxFit Tour liners. The Mindbender 100 is the tool you need to take your skiing to the next level.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Powerlock Spyne - A performance-oriented walk mode designed for ski touring that offers a 50-degree range of motion. When in ski mode, Powerlock Spyne provides a powerful and secure connection for uncompromised downhill performance.
- Precisionfit Pro Tour - Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high-density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- Gripwalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Fastfit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.