The Squire 11 has progressive looks and is specially designed for lighter weight but fully motivated freeride and freestyle rookies. A lightweight Triple Pivot Light toe piece features a distinctive Ice Off Rail to keep the sole free of snow and ice. A state-of-the-art Hollow Linkage heel with its wider boot holder reduces the step-in force by approximately 35%, even with GripWalk soles. All in all, the Squire 11 is very compact and, despite its GripWalk compatibility, only 24 mm high, which allows a very direct feel and ski control.
- Newest generation of the Hollow Linkage Heel. Improved step-in performance: 30% less step-in force + easier entry with GripWalk boots
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- The newest generation of the Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe features the Anti Ice Rail to scratch off snow and ice below your boot soles. GripWalk-ready to fit alpine and GripWalk soles!
- The sole-binding system for better walking comfort and top skiing performance. GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. Still, integrated pads made of stiff and rigid materials, enable great power transmission and more precise release function of the binding. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.