Its Primaloft liner material provides a warm, plush feel, while the women’s specific lower articulated rear cuff delivers more calf space. Though soft-flexing, the 85 utilizes stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer, making it extremely quick and precise. For women who don’t want to sacrifice the perfect fit for a soft-flexing boot, the 85 is ideal.
- Soft plastic inserts integrated into the throat allow for easy step in and step out of the boot.
- Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control.
- Isotherm is one of the many materials we used to build our liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture.
- Power Driver is the powerful Nordica strap which wraps the upper leg, in order to ensure unmatchable power transmission and distribution.
- Originally designed for the US military, PrimaLoft® insulation is permanently water-resistant. It retains its insulating and lightweight properties for warmth and comfort, even when wet. This is the best synthetic insulation available.