Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for exceptional power and efficiency. The boot’s softer flex offers incredible comfort and ease of use without sacrificing control. And for a truly personal fit, its liner and shell can readily be customized. Whether you’re lapping groomers with friends, exploring the bumps and trees, or chasing powder, Nordica’s Speedmachine 3 85 W allows you to forget about your feet and simply enjoy the day.
- Soft plastic inserts integrated into the throat allow for easy step in and step out of the boot.
- Precise Custom Fit
- New Speedmachine's 3D Custom Cork Liner is equipped with the black cork material that covers the heel surface, an essential part in providing lateral transmission. This responsive material also provides thermal insulation, keeping your feet always warm and dry. Lastly, it's easily customizable to reach the best fit and precision.
- The Adjustable Cuff Profile is a simple system that allows to increase the cuff volume. Thanks to the double screws on the upper backside, every skier can easily customize the fit, finding the right comfort.
- Isotherm is one of the many materials we used to build our liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture.
- Power Driver is the powerful Nordica strap which wraps the upper leg, in order to ensure unmatchable power transmission and distribution.
- Originally designed for the US military, PrimaLoft® insulation is permanently water-resistant. It retains its insulating and lightweight properties for warmth and comfort, even when wet. This is the best synthetic insulation available.