Built with FTR construction, the Dialogue offers a light and durable design with superior grip and dampening underfoot.
- Precision - A progressive flex is paired with our Precision Harness to secure your heel to the back of your boot, ensuring a precise and articulated fit.
- Comfort - FTR construction and a heat moldable Response Liner ensures long lasting comfort, built on an outsole pairing EVA and Contagrip for a perfect balance of support and dampening.
- Wide Fit - Anatomically designed to accommodate wide feet, ensuring a superior fit.
- OUTSOLE: DAMPLite+ - An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- FOOTBED: Quickdry Insole - A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- LACING SYSTEM COMPONENTS: H4 / M+2 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.