Whether you find yourself catching first chair for perfect corduroy or ripping powder fields to après- ski, the QST 106 offers the confidence and agility you’ve been wanting.
- Playful & Agile - The new design is slightly more tapered, with the widest points of the tip and tail closer to center. This allows for quick pivots, playful turn shapes, and agility.
- Floatation - The new QST 106 maintains a 106mm underfoot platform that excels when the snow gets deep. Longer rocker in the tip and tail make navigating face shots a breeze.
- Trustworthy Stability - A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. Cork inserts in the tip & tail eliminate chatter, offering a smooth, playful ride.
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.