It features a dual-zone Custom Focus BOA® Fit System for unlimited, on-the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide. Add in the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and V2 Waffle Pro™ outsole, and the Aura Pro will exceed your expectations of comfort and performance.
Terrain: Backcountry and all-mountain – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool® Merino wool and an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot. It also includes a Comfort Flex neoprene toe box and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold.
• V2 Popcush Footbed – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 Waffle Pro outsole with all-trac cold weather rubber compound – The V2 Waffle Pro™ is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush™ midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• BOA® custom focux with custom slide guide – Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M3v2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
• V2 Harness - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
• Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• Pleasurecuff – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• Heat Retention 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• Skill Level – Intermediate, Advanced
• Flex rating – 5-6