Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped transition and side lugs boost traction. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- Larger volume to increase floatation
- Added more siping to increase propulsive and braking traction
- Increased length of edge lugs for increased traction through corners
- Wider center lugs increase rolling efficiency
- Offered in Black and Tan sidewall options, for 26" and 27.5" sizes
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use