Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S GW, the all-mountain skier’s go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding and the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite technology cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas. The Mimic Gold liner has a heat-moldable pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue, forming the liner material to mimic the precise shape of your foot for a perfect custom fit. Power Shift allows for fine tuning of forward lean and flex, and Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. The Hawx Prime 110 S GW delivers stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that can go all day.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Mimic Gold Liner – Atomic's new Mimic liners mold thoroughly on both the inner and outer surfaces for a custom fit like you've never experienced.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.