Light and sturdy, the all-mountain Atomic Hawx Ultra 85 W is the softest and most forgiving women’s boot in the Hawx Ultra range, delivering Legendary Hawx Feel and comfort in a narrow fit. By using the slimmest profile possible and then reinforcing critical power transfer zones, next-generation Prolite technology creates a lightweight shell that is 25% more stable than previous models for supremely agile and powerful skiing. The shell, cuff and 3D Silver W liner can be easily thermoformed with the Memory Fit process for a personalized fit. Positioned for both easy entry into the boot and easy entry into the sport, this boot offers the ultimate in comfort and is a great choice for women entering the sport.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System – These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff. If you want a classic, cozy fit around the calf you can just leave the spoiler in. If you want more volume you can take the spoiler out. This makes the boot cuff slightly lower at the back, more tuliped and more open (equivalent to one cuff size larger). It's quick, easy and you don't need tools.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.