With a floaty nose, camber underfoot and a long sidecut, the Hovercraft charges through pow, crust or corn, and rails on piste. The Hovercraft also features Re-Up Tech and is built with recycled materials from old snowboards.
- Medium flex for friendly control
- Tapered directional shape for nimble float
- Directional rocker profile for float + grip
- Long sidecut for stability at speed
- Made with Re-Up tech. Stringers are recycled materials from old snowboards.
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn initiation