Featuring a heat moldable Powerlite Shell, FastFit Instep, integrated tech fittings, and a Powerlock Spyne boasting 50 degrees range of motion, the Mindbender 95W BOA® delivers dialed in performance and a micro-adjustable precision fit.
- H+I1 - Provides micro-adjustable, precision fit and quick release, with quality and durability guaranteed. The BOA dial platform features a breakaway design engineered to eject the dial cartridge upon severe impact without damaging the system, allowing skiers to pop the dial back into the bayonet midmountain. In the unlikely event that the system is broken, it can be easily repaired and replaced.
- Boa Fit System - Precision fit with on-the-fly tightening and loosening for enhanced responsiveness, optimized pressure distribution, and reduced pressure points. Connected fit designed to uniformly wrap the foot and minimize downward pressure, increasing heel lock-down for improved power and edge-to-edge control. Engineered for confidence and built to withstand rugged terrain and inclement weather, BOA® dials and laces deliver extreme durability. Bayonet and cartridge system ensures continued operation, even after heavy impacts.
- Powerlock Spyne - A performance-oriented walk mode designed for ski touring that offers a 50-degree range of motion. When in ski mode, Powerlock Spyne provides a powerful and secure connection for uncompromised downhill performance.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- An easy-hinging cuff pivot designed to provide minimal resistance while in walk mode.