Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100. Available in 100mm (MV).
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Luxfit - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Features medium-density foam, premolded ankle pockets, and a medium-density collar, providing an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.