The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride.
- Lightweight, but durable at 125g per pedal / 312g pair with cleats
- The 60mm platform width and 500mm² platform area allow for maximum power transfer
- A wide, stainless steel contact area offers excellent stability through the pedal stroke
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available separately
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Spring Retention, Steel Bearings