Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is MARKER’s DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible with alpine and touring boots, thanks to Multinorm! The climbing aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
- The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- The newest generation of the Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe features the Anti Ice Rail to scratch off snow and ice below your boot soles. GripWalk-ready to fit alpine and GripWalk soles!
- Newest generation of the Hollow Linkage Heel.
- Improved step-in performance: 30% less step-in force + easier entry with GripWalk boots