The Xcomp 12 GW features all the components and technologies of the regular Xcomp range. This incorporates an updated 3-point mounting pattern of the one body toe piece including GripWalk AFD gliding plate, making the Xcomp 12 GW compatible with GripWalk equipped ski boots. Absorbers deliver precise yet forgiving ski steering and control. The improved Xcomp dampening technology eliminates all the fast and hard impacts and keeps the boot perfectly centered.
- Gripwalk - The sole-binding system for better walking comfort and top skiing performance.
- Intelligent Backward Release clearly differentiates between forces that occur during a backward twisting fall and moments of force that originate from a movement onto the edge of the ski to enter into curves.
- X-Comp Toe - Using the Xcell piston technology with additional modifications in shock absorbance and reduced stiffness, enable the ski a more natural and harmonic flex, as well as a more smooth and “forgiving” performance.
- Twin Cam X Heel - The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring more precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (43 mm).
- AFD Gliding Plate Race - MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.