The A-4 uses the same super responsive and lightweight highback we've had in the past. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without the extra bulk and weight. The cored nylon highback is designed for responsiveness without the additional weight. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. If you are on a tight budget, but demand lightweight all mountain performance, this is the binding for you.
- The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- Traditional Nylon Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- One piece ankle strap is designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- Linkage ratchet is designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted footbed is an ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.