The Hera blends performance, comfort, and durability. At home anywhere on the mountain, you won't be disappointed in the Hera. Fitted with our Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, it provides a uniform fit while the BOA® Tongue Tied™ Fit System delivers a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. C.A.T. technology allows for a custom fit in the calf zone for increased comfort while durable rubber Jade Plus Sole with +Slime Heel Pod provides cushioning and traction in all terrain. The Hera is a medium flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- This bamboo charcoal infused black liner mesh material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- This L.S.D (Ladies' Specific Design) was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Heat reflective foil redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.