- Playful & Agile - Progression meets shape. We’ve lowered the widest points and lengthened the rocker of the ski in order to bring playfulness and reliability to all types of turns.
- All-mountain versatility - An innovative shape plus 98mm waist make the Lumen 98 a versatile driver - whether you're chasing fresh snow, catching side hits, or enjoying fresh corduroy.
- Trustworthy Stability - A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. Cork inserts in the tip & tail eliminate chatter, offering a smooth, playful ride.
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.