- Playful & Agile - Progression meets shape. We’ve lowered the widest points and lengthened the rocker of the ski in order to bring playfulness and reliability to all types of turns.
- All Mountain Versatility - An innovative shape plus 92mm waist make the QST 92 a versatile driver - whether you're chasing fresh snow, dabbling in the moguls, or enjoying fresh corduroy.
- Trustworthy Stability - A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. A poplar wood core gives the ski life and responsiveness in all conditions.
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.