With a 102mm last and a 90 flex, these boots are nice and roomy, and super smooth flexing. They'll keep you feeling good while you're working on progressions in the park, or just riding around the resort in search of stoke.
- The Intuition Tongue Liner's laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold and keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- The Method Shell adds much needed depth to the FL3X line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Method shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Utilizing the QuickFit System, all FL3X boots, shells included, can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same, and the FL3X line allows for a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Soft rubber in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact, and shock for a smooth ride.