Equipped with a more aggressive 115 flex, a heat-moldable Powerlite Shell, Integrated Tech Fittings, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion, these boots are some of our most lightweight and responsive yet. The Mindbender 115's will keep you equipped for whatever the mountains have in store.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Powerlock Spyne - A performance-oriented walk mode designed for ski touring that offers a 50-degree range of motion. When in ski mode, Powerlock Spyne provides a powerful and secure connection for uncompromised downhill performance.
- Powerfit Pro Tour Liner - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Featuring stiffer foam and a stiff, asymmetric tongue for added power and energy transmission, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar. Includes a tour notch at the back of the ankle for increased comfort and range of motion while hiking and skinning.
- Fastfit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Integrated Tech Fittings - Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.